Easily import/export and update Your product catalog in OpenCart store
CSV Price pro import / export allows you to perform bulk export categories, producers, goods, options, attributes and images to a CSV file. CSV file can be edited in offline mode, and then re-import the data base OpenCart.
- Adding New Products, categories, producers allows you to import new goods, categories and producers.
- Update catalog It allows you to search for products by one of the articles, name or model, and the updating of data items found.
- Import folder structure It allows you to import the structure of the categories from the file to the goods and manufacturers, If no category or manufacturer, they will be created automatically.
- Two ways to import attributes the combination of all the attributes in the same field or a custom each attribute value in a specific field, easily customizable for different profiles import and export.
- Import multiple images and automatic download Product can import images separately in the main and additional images or all images in one field, comma separated, also it has the ability to automatically download images during import from the site provider.
- automatic import feature allows you to configure automatic startup profiles import and export of scheduled using CRON jobs.
- Multi stores and multiple languages It allows you to import and export the product catalog for multiple stores and multiple languages.
- Export directory on the basis of filter products It allows you to export the product catalog using a filter by category, by supplier, the price of goods, in count, on active / inactive goods, by name or article.
- Advanced export orders It allows you to select fields for export and set up a profile to run automatically on a schedule the export using CRON jobs
- Export customer base you can export customer database to a CSV file or vCard file
- Backup and Recovery allows you to backup the entire database OpenCart (Bare metal backup), as well as separately for the product catalog, compatible with OpenCart System > Backup/Restore.
If you want to know more about the expansion options, our team will be happy to answer your questions, fill out the form on the feedback page, and we will contact you as soon as possible.Ask a Question